Museum Etiquette to Guide Your Visit
- Photography without a flash is only allowed in the Permanent Collection, unless otherwise stated. For safety reasons, tripods/monopods are not allowed.
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere in the Museum. Food and beverages are not allowed in the galleries.
- Sketch books and pencils and charcoal are permitted in the galleries.
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- For safety and health reasons, patrons must wear shirts and shoes to enter.
- A reasonable distance should be maintained from the art. Touching is not allowed unless specified by particular works of art.
- Coats should be hung in the coat room. Backpacks or large satchels can be left in the coat room or with the Front Desk Attendant.