This fun drop-in program, designed for children ages 7-11, encourages participants to explore the intersections between art and science. Each month features a different gallery learning session, mini-experiment and hands-on art project. STEAM (science, technology, engineering, arts, mathematics)-integrated fun at the Lyman Allyn Art Museum!
All programs are free with Museum admission and run from 11:00 am – 1:00 pm.
- January 21: Create a rainbow in a jar
- February 18: Painting with ice – studying liquid vs. solids
- March 18: Color on the Mooove!
- April 15: We’re making straw rockets and learning about distance and angles
- May 20: Under the Sea – exploring ocean zones