About the Art Trail
Discover world-class museums and historic sites on the state-wide Connecticut Art Trail and explore diverse, quality collections rich in history and heritage, including European masterpieces, American Impressionism, ancient art and contemporary culture. You determine a one-year time-frame; we admit you to 18 museums for $25.
Purchase the Art Passport
The new Art Passport makes it easy to visit more than one museum and offers incredible savings … a $90+ value, for only $25! The Passport is an enhanced version of our Art Pass, offering additional benefits like discounts, gifts, and more information about each member museum and historic site.
To purchase the Art Passport, visit www.ctarttrail.org. You may also purchase a pass at Lyman Allyn Art Museum; please inquire at the Front Desk.
- Bruce Museum – Greenwich
- Center for Contemporary Printmaking – Norwalk
- Greenwich Historical Society/Bush-Holley Historic Site – Cos Cob/Greenwich
- Fairfield University Art Museum – Fairfield
- The Housatonic Museum of Art – Bridgeport
- Weir Farm National Historic Site – Wilton
- Mattatuck Museum – Waterbury
- Lyman Allyn Art Museum – New London
- Florence Griswold Museum – Old Lyme
- Slater Memorial Museum, Norwich Free Academy Campus – Norwich
- The William Benton Museum of Art, University of Connecticut – Mansfield/Storrs
- Art Gallery at the University of Saint Joseph – West Hartford
- Hill-Stead Museum – Farmington
- New Britain Museum of American Art – New Britain
- Wadsworth Atheneum Museum of Art – Hartford
Greater New Haven