The Lyman Allyn Art Museum gives our sincerest appreciation to the following individuals and organizations that have provided the Museum with sponsorship support.
To become a sponsor of the Lyman Allyn, please follow this link.
Significant Museum Support Provided By
- Frank Loomis Palmer Fund, Bank of America, Trustee
- Kitchings Family Foundation
Collections & Exhibitions
- The Lyman Allyn’s Digital Documentation project is made possible in part by the Institute of Museum and Library Services
- Nancy Krant and John Oliva
- Bernard and Nelly Murstein Exhibition Fund
Education and Outreach Activities
- Funding support provided in part by the Connecticut Department of Economic and Community Development and the Connecticut Office of the Arts.