Mystic Champagne Cruise
Enjoy a 90-minute scenic cruise through Long Island Sound for up to four people. Hop aboard “Wiggle Room” a comfortable 30-foot Beneteau power boat for a morning brunch, mid-day lunch or sunset excursion. While cruising the Sound, you will take in views of the CT coastline, sip bubbly, munch on your choice of hors d’oeuvres and listen to your favorite tunes. In connection with our exhibition, Picturing Mystic: View of the Connecticut Shoreline, 1890-1950, you and your guests will also enjoy seeing the original locations of several paintings in the show.
- Up to four people
- Depart from Steamboat Wharf Marina, Mystic, CT – parking on site
- Must be redeemed during June – October 2022 on a mutually agreed upon date/time
Fascinating World of Bees
You and three guests will have an exclusive opportunity to suit up and experience beekeeping! Accompany local beekeepers Arline and Jeff Culp at their Quaker Hill “Bee Me Up” Apiary and learn how bees live and produce honey. Conduct a hive inspection and see bees at work firsthand. You’ll get to hold a frame of bees and find the queen, discover native plants in bloom on the property, learn about honey harvesting and see the equipment used in the process. Afterwards, enjoy a honey tasting and luncheon and chat about these essential pollinators. Take home organic wildflower honey produced and harvested on site along with other bee-related goodies.
- The experience will last 3–4 hours and can be scheduled on a mutually agreed upon date
Week-long Key West Getaway
The perfect Conch House cottage awaits your visit for a week in gorgeous Key West. This charming house is part of a colony of cottages surrounding the Gato Cigar Factory in Old Town Key West. Built in 1933, the cottage was expanded and renovated in 1992 and most recently in 2014. It sleeps four with two bedrooms and two and a half baths. Fun amenities, such as watersports, lively nightlife, beaches and historic sites, are all close by. Your getaway includes four tickets to a snorkeling adventure exploring stunning sea life and gorgeous waters on “Floridays,” a beautiful 54-foot sailing yacht.
- Dates to be mutually agreed upon between the winning bidder and the owner
- No pets & non–smoking only
Private In-Home Concert with Carter Brey
Invite the special people in your life into your home for a uniquely personal and unforgettable concert with Carter Brey. The cello virtuoso, who was appointed the principal cellist of the New York Philharmonic in 1996, has since appeared as soloist almost every season, and was featured during The Bach Variations: A Philharmonic Festival, when he gave two performances of the cycle of all six of Bach’s cello suites. Brey has also appeared as a soloist with nearly all the major orchestras in the US.
- Winner must confirm booking date one month plus in advance
- Choose a mutually agreed upon weekend in October. Available dates: October 2, 3, 9, 16 or 17
- Valid for one household for 8–15 guests
- Concert duration: approx. 2 hours (1-hour concert, 1-hour post-concert conversation and hors d’oeuvres)