This year’s fundraising gala represents a breath of fresh air as we gather outdoors with our Lyman Allyn community to celebrate the power of art in our lives and support the Museum. We’ll also celebrate our 90th anniversary and unwrap plans for the future Lyman Allyn Park, a 12-acre open space for all to enjoy!
Guests at our spring soirée will enjoy cocktails and an elegant served dinner under the tent, an online silent auction and in-person live auction and Raise the Paddle. Proceeds from the evening benefit the Museum’s operations and education programs.
Please consider supporting the Lyman Allyn in person and/or by bidding on our exciting online auction. Even if you are unable to attend in person, the online auction of one-of-a-kind treasures and experiences is available to all regardless of party attendance! More information on online auction details coming soon!
Tickets to the gala are SOLD OUT – if you are interested in joining the waitlist to purchase tickets, please email email@example.com.
- Our spring soirée will take place outdoors on the Museum’s front lawn.
- Garden party attire is suggested. Since the event is held outdoors, please choose your footwear accordingly.
- In the event of rain, please bring an umbrella.
- Parking will be directed to Connecticut College’s south parking lot (our driveways are connected). It is a short walking distance to the Museum.
- Enjoy an elegant served dinner provided by Gourmet Galley, along with a selection of drinks from the bar.
- Bid on our online and live auctions of one-of-a-kind treasures and experiences and Raise the Paddle to support the Museum’s Yellow Bus Fund.
- The Museum will be open, and the auction will be available for viewing in Glassenberg Gallery starting on Saturday, May 28.
6:00 PM Guest Arrival • Cocktails • Online Bidding
7:00 PM Online Bidding Closes • Director’s Welcome • Dinner
8:00 PM Live Auction • Raise the Paddle
9:00 PM Pick up items in Glassenberg Gallery
The online auction is available to all regardless of party attendance! Click below to register online and bid on your favorite auction items. Remember to bid high and bid often!
- The auction will be available for in-person viewing in Glassenberg Gallery starting on Saturday, May 28 at 10:00 am. Click here to preview our auction website.
- Bidding begins at 9:00 am on Saturday, May 28 and ends at 7:00 pm on Saturday, June 4.
You must register in order to bid!
Already registered? Click the link below to begin your bidding at 9:00 am Saturday, May 28.
>>BROWSE & BID
The Live Auction will take place at our in-person event.
Click here to preview our enticing Live Auction items!
Items/certificates will be available for pickup at the Lyman Allyn immediately after the auction closes and until June 9 at 5:00 pm. Please note that items will not be shipped. If you need to make special arrangements for pick up, please contact the front desk at 860.443.2545 ext. 2129.
First time using Auctria? Check out our list of frequently asked questions.
Thank you to our Sponsors
PLATINUM: Benchmark Wealth Management • Mary Bryant McCourt • Hamilton Point Investments
GOLD: Lilian King & Allan Dodds Frank
SILVER: Gail Barley & Steve Wood • Dime Bank • Elizabeth & Anthony Enders • Kent + Frost • Mitchell College • Mary Richardson • Jane & Jon Sproul
BRONZE: Cecile & Art Costa • Judy Cotton • Becky & Ted Crosby • Ryan Kellett • David A. Lewis Jr. & Francisco Ribas • Lisa & Morgan McGinley • Polly & Newt Merrill • Nancy Newcomb & John Hargraves • Pasta Vita • Pamela & David Thompson • Lissa & Dan Verdier
With Special Thanks
Event Co-Chairs: Gail Barley • Arline Culp • Jane Kelly • Polly Merrill • Liza Sharp
Committee: Ellen Anderson • Frances Brunault • Mary Bryant McCourt • Linda Callan • Becca Dawson • Patrick Derosier • Emeline McKeown • Mary Richardson