This year’s spring soirée celebrates the art of fly fishing and previews our upcoming exhibition on influential teacher-painter Frank Vincent DuMond! We welcome you to once again safely gather with our members, friends, and neighbors to celebrate the Lyman Allyn’s longtime role in the cultural life of our region. A “reel” good time is guaranteed!
The outdoor festivities feature cocktails and dinner, an online silent auction, an in-person live auction and Raise the Paddle. Proceeds from the evening support the Lyman Allyn’s operations and education programs.
Please consider supporting the Lyman Allyn in person and/or by bidding on our exciting online auction. Even if you are unable to attend in person, the online auction is available to all regardless of party attendance! Scroll down for online auction details.
- Our socially-distanced celebration will take place outdoors on the Museum’s front lawn and in accordance with COVID health and safety guidelines.
- In-person capacity is limited. Mask-wearing is optional when outdoors, but required when inside the Museum.
- Enjoy delicious gourmet boxed dinners and dessert, along with a selection of drinks from the bar.
- Bid on our online and live auctions of one-of-a-kind treasures and experiences and Raise the Paddle to support the Museum’s Yellow Bus Fund.
The in-person event is SOLD OUT – if you are interested in joining the waitlist to purchase tickets, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
6:00 PM Guest Arrival • Cocktails • Online Bidding
7:00 PM Welcome • Announcements • Dinner
8:00 PM Director’s Remarks • Live Auction • Raise the Paddle
9:00 PM Online Auction Closes • Pick up in Glassenberg Gallery
Register for the Online Auction
The online auction is available to all regardless of party attendance! Click below to register online and bid on your favorite auction items. Your generous support is needed now more than ever, so remember to bid high and bid often! Items will be available for viewing at the party.
- The auction will be open for previewing beginning Saturday, May 29. Click here to preview our auction website.
- Bidding begins at 9:00 am on Friday, June 4 and ends at 9 pm on Saturday, June 5.
You must register in order to bid!
Already registered? Click the link below to begin your bidding at 9:00 am Friday, June 4.
>>BROWSE & BID
The Live Auction will take place at our in-person event.
Click here to preview our enticing Live Auction items!
Items/certificates will be available for pickup at the Lyman Allyn immediately after the auction closes and until June 10 at 5:00 pm. Please note that items will not be shipped. If you need to make special arrangements for pick up, please contact the front desk at 860.443.2545 ext. 2129.
First time using Auctria? Check out our list of frequently asked questions.
Thank you to our Corporate Sponsors
With Special Thanks
Event Co-Chairs: Gail Barley, Polly Merrill and Eliza Sharp
Committee: Ellen Anderson, Linda Callan, Arline Culp, Becca Dawson, Patrick Derosier, Jane Kelly, Emeline McKeown, Lindsay Skau