Grab your friends and join us for drinks and artmaking on the first Thursday of every month! Tickets include two drinks, light bites, and creative materials.
Time: 6:30 – 8:30 pm
Cost: Members $20 / Non-members $25
RSVP to 860.443.2545 ext. 2129 or email us.
Dates & Themes
- February 2: Cocktails and Colors
- Find inspiration in the works on view in Tiffany in New London and paint your own glassware. Choose from an assortment of wine glasses, pint glasses, and mason jars.
- March 2: Bright Prints
- View the vibrant works on display in Chromatopia: Stories of Color in Art, then get creative with prints. Carve your own rubber block print and experiment with printing ink.
- April 6: Upcycle for Spring
- Find new purpose in books, maps, and other paper goods to create your own upcycled work of art. Add color, cut, shape, and more in this transformative activity.
- May 4: Celebrating Mexico
- Learn about traditional Mexican Talaveras and Sgraffito styles of pottery. Decorate your own tile inspired by the patterns, forms, and colors from those traditions.
Not interested in artmaking? Stop by after work to check out that exhibition you’ve been meaning to see. Regular hours will be extended the first Thursday of every month until 7 pm.