Small group workshops at the Lyman Allyn provide a safe and fun space for art learning! All programs are one-hour-long and connect art, art history, and real practice all together. Sign up for one week, or every week!
- Workshops will take place on Tuesdays 4:00 – 5:00 pm, Thursdays 10:00 – 11:00 am and 4:00 – 5:00 pm, and Saturday’s 9:45 – 10:45 am (the Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday sessions will all reflect the same project).
- Workshop projects are different each week and are designed to be completed in one session.
- Workshops are designed to suit learners ages 5-12, perfect for family and friend groups!
- Maximum capacity is 10 children, or five households, per workshop.
- Masks must be worn with other COVID precautions in effect.
- Registration must be made at least 1 week in advance to ensure supply availability.
Price Per Workshop
- Members: $12 per child
- Non-members: $14 per child
- Households with multiple children are eligible for a discounted rate.
- September: Art and Nature
- October: Local Stories
- November: Transportation in Art
- December: What’s “Happening”? Conceptual Art
Not able to make our workshops? Private lesson enquiries will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Email Eileen Donovan, Director of Learning and Engagement, at firstname.lastname@example.org.