Small group workshops provide a safe and fun space for art learning. This program connects art, art history, and real practice all together. Sign up for one week, or every week!
- Workshops take place on Thursday mornings. 10 – 11:30 AM
- Projects are different each week and are designed to be completed in one session.
- Designed to suit learners ages 5-12.
- Registration must be made at least 1 week in advance to ensure supply availability.
Price Per Workshop
- 1.5 hour session: Members $16 / Non-members $18
- December: Storybook Season
- January: Colors
- February: Space and Place
- March: Women’s History Month
- April: In Nature
- May: Miscellaneous May
Not able to make our workshops? Private lesson enquiries will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Email Sophia Gipstein Scirico, Learning and Engagement Coordinator, at email@example.com.