- Mason jar – pasta sauce jars work too!
- Tissue paper, variety of colors
- Elmer’s glue or Mod Podge
- Construction paper (optional)
- Candle or tea light (optional)
- Cut up your tissue paper into small squares.
- Spread a thin amount of glue/Mod Podge onto jar, then cover with tissue paper.
- Repeat Step 2 until the entire jar is covered with tissue paper.
- You can use the construction paper for extra decoration, if desired.
- Once the entire jar is covered, put a thin layer of glue/Mod Podge over all of the tissue paper. The glue will make the paper shiny.
- Once the jar is dry, you can add a light and it will illuminate in the dark!