Grab your friends and join us for artmaking and drinks on the first Thursday of every month!
Tickets include two drinks, light bites, and creative materials.
Time: 6:30 – 8:30 pm
Cost: Members $20 / Non-members $25
RSVP to 860.443.2545 ext. 2129 or email us.
Dates & Themes
- September 7 – Flashe Paint!
- Be inspired by our special exhibition Blue Seeds: Reflections on Foster Care and experiment with Flashe Paint, one of the mediums used by artist Jac Lahav. Flashe is a versatile vinyl paint and perfect for creating abstract works of art!
- October 5 – Fall Landscapes
- Take inspiration from the Impressionist paintings in our Permanent Collection and paint a fall landscape of your own. Take inspiration from a location your are familiar with or other interesting local spots.
- November 2 – Time and Place
- Explore the exhibition Elizabeth Enders: Time and Place and view her abstract watercolor landscapes that transform traditional concepts of time and place. Then, create a watercolor painting that reflects ideas of past, present, and future.
- December 7 – Paint a Plate
- Prepare for the holiday season by getting creative with Decorative Arts! Paint a plate to be used for your favorite holiday treat.