Small group workshops provide a safe and fun space for art learning! This program connects art, art history, and real practice all together. Sign up for one week, or every week!
- Workshops take place on Thursdays with two time slots. 10 – 11:30 AM (perfect for homeschool families!) and 4 – 5 PM.
- Workshop projects are different each week and are designed to be completed in one session.
- Workshops are designed to suit learners ages 5-12.
- Registration must be made at least 1 week in advance to ensure supply availability.
Price Per Workshop
- 1.5 hour session: Members $16 / Non-members $18
- 1 hour session: Members $12 / Non-members $14 per child
- Households with multiple children are eligible for a discounted rate
- September: Beautiful Botanicals
- October: Music & Art
- November: Wonderful Colors
- December: Storybook Season
Not able to make our workshops? Private lesson enquiries will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Email Sophia Gipstein Scirico, Learning and Engagement Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.