- Tote bag or white cotton shirt or blank canvas
- Tissue paper (variety of colors cut into squares)
- Eye dropper or spoon
- This project can be done in several ways!
- Jazz up a spare tote bag.
- Decorate a plain white cotton t-shirt (just make sure you wash and dry it beforehand).
- Decorate a blank canvas.
- Arrange the tissue paper on your bag/shirt/canvas.
- Using an eye dropper, drip water onto the tissue paper so that the colors bleed onto the fabric/canvas. If you do not have an eye dropper, a spoon should work, just be careful not to pour water everywhere.
- Leave the fabric/canvas to dry for several hours or even overnight.
- Once dry, remove the tissue paper.
- You can either use an iron to set the colors onto the fabric or throw the bag/shirt into the dryer for 15 minutes on high. You do not need to set the colors if you use a canvas.