Turn your LEGO’s or other building blocks into a new type of stamp! This project experiments with the various marks, sizes and textures each brick can make.
- LEGO’s or other building bricks
- Painters pallet (we use paper plates)
- Paint brush
- Canvas, paper, or cardboard
- Newspaper (to help contain the mess and make clean up easier)
- Gather the LEGO’s or building bricks you plan on using.
- On your painter’s pallet pour out a small amount of paint, just enough to dip your bricks in. It’s better start with a little and add more if you need it.
- Begin stamping the LEGO’s or building bricks on your canvas and experiment with all the different prints you can make.
- When you are all done wash your bricks thoroughly!