Transform ordinary paper towel and toilet paper rolls into your own building materials. Construct a cardboard skyscraper or town that can than be taken apart and turned into an entirely new structure.
- Cardboard rolls
- Paint or Markers
- paint brush (we recommend a larger one)
- water container
- paper towel
- Gather all the cardboard rolls you plan to use, remember you can cut them to create a variety of sizes.
- Decorate the rolls with paint or markers.
- Once the paint is dry, use your scissors to make four small cuts, equally spaced, on either end of the rolls. These are how the pieces will connect.
- You can now reuse your colorful pieces to create different combinations and sculptures.