This project works well for both painting and/or drawing! Monochrome means one (mono) color (chrome).
- If using paint:
- Paint (the Museum uses non-toxic acrylic)
- Canvas (cardboard works too)
- Brushes (q-tips work if you don’t have paint brushes)
- Water buckets
- Other mediums:
- Colored pencils
- Use your imagination and create a picture using one color.
- Your picture can be of anything you want. Get creative!
- You can use shades/hues of that color (for example, pink can be used alongside red).