- Popsicle sticks (the bigger the better, but any size will do).
- Markers (we use Sharpies since the colors don’t fade as fast as other markers).
- A squares piece of cardboard (any size is fine, just make sure it can be divided into 4 equal squares).
- Divide your square board into 4 equal sections. Our board was 12” x 12,” so each square was 6” x 6”. Each square fit 9 popsicle sticks (36 sticks total).
- Decorate your popsicle sticks using the markers – try making a pattern or have each square a different theme.
- Glue the popsicle sticks to your board and leave to dry.